- When you sleep elevate your head to encourage fluid to drain away from the eye area
- Place cucumber slices around you eyes. These are good for reducing puffiness and soothing tired, sore eyes.
- Massage a few drops of coconut oil around the eyes to get rid off dark circles.
- Add a small pinch of salt in water and wash for bright and sparkling eyes.
- Crush a cucumber and take the juice. Add a little rose water and apply around the eyes and wash it after 30 minutes.
- Place a slice of raw potato underneath your eyes. The potassium in them counteracts dark circles.
- Look your diet, avoid salty food which can cause fluid retention
These information is sole for informational purpose. It is not intended to provide medical advice and these information those not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.